‘CLEARLY CAN’T BE TRUSTED’: FBI DISCOVERS 30 BENGHAZI EMAILS – ALL DELETED BY HILLARY CLINTON

Hillary Clinton has undeniable issues when it comes to telling the truth, as yet more emails – this time, dozens pertaining to the 2012 attack on U. S. installments in Benghazi, Libya – from her personal server have been revealed during the FBI’s investigation that were never turned over.
Thirty such emails are now in question, as the former secretary of state’s claims she handed over all work-related emails for an investigation wears thinner by the day.
As the Associated Press reports, ‘Government lawyers told U. S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta Tuesday that an undetermined number of emails among the 30 were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton.’
The State Department’s lawyer told the judge it would take through the end of September to vet the documents and redact any classified information prior to release – but Mehta, skeptical of a lengthy delay, ordered State to report back in a week with an explanation for why it would the process would take so long.
One of many lawsuits brought by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch was the subject of Tuesday’s hearing.
Judicial Watch, hackers, the FBI, and an unidentified source through Wikileaks have all provided further information proving a pattern of mendacity by Clinton, her campaign, and the Democratic National Committee in recent months – but the Democratic nominee continues to feign ignorance about how classified and work-related emails weren’t turned over pursuant to several investigations.

This post was published at The Daily Sheeple on AUGUST 31, 2016.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*