With the refusal of the Obama administration to close America’s southern border, Americans are vulnerable to a bioterrorism attack involving Ebola.
With the refusal of the Obama administration to close the airports to traveler coming out of West Africa, Americans wait helplessly for Ebola to spread throughout the country.
The Inevitable Quarantines As in West Africa, it is difficult to imagine that a massive quarantine is not America’ future. Theimposition of such a quarantine would involve six prerequisite resources:
1. A significant number of permanent facilities designed to house Americans long term.
2. Unlimited numbers of temporary facilities designed to hour Americans in an impromptu fashion.
3. A sufficient number of personnel to man the aforementioned facilities.
4. The use of ancillary personnel (i.e. local law enforcement) to support the main martial law occupation force.
5. The prepositioning of hard assets such as military vehicles, weapons and ammunition.
6. The creation of the legal authority to detail millions of Americans
This particular article addresses the vast numbers of temporary facilities which will be needed to quarantine millions of Americans on an impromptu basis, the legal authority to do so and the prepositioning of military assets needed to carry out the mission.
Legal Authority to Detain The Obama administration has all the laws it needs to imprison anyone should it plan to make mass arrests due to the Patriot Act and National Defense Authorization Act. It has illegally compiled lists of some 8 million names. The government has also acquired vast stockpiles of weapons and bullets.
Ammunition Needed for the Occupation The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has acquired 1.6 billion rounds of hollow-point ammunition.
FEMA is stockpiling massive quantities of emergency supplies, particularly in FEMA Region III where Thomas Duncan brough the Ebola virus to Dallas
The Postal Service, Department of Education, Internal Revenue Service, Social Security Administration and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration are buying up weapons and ammunition in bulk.
This post was published at The Common Sense Show on October 8, 2014.