The latest escalation in Syria – what is really going on? (UPDATED) — The Saker

By now most of you have heard the latest bad news of out Syria: on June 18 a US F/A-18E Super Hornet (1999) used a AIM-120 AMRAAM (1991) to shoot down a Syrian Air Force Su-22 (1970). Two days later, June 20th, a US F-15E Strike Eagle shot down an Iranian IRGC Shahed 129 drone. The excuse used each time was that there was a threat to U.S. and U.S. supported forces. The reality is, of course, that the U.S. are simply trying to stop the advance of the Syrian army. This was thus a typical American ‘show of force’. Except that, of course, shooting a 47 year old Soviet era Su-22 fighter-bomber is hardly an impressive feat. Neither is shooting a unmanned drone. There is a pattern here, however, and that pattern is that all U.S. actions so far have been solely for show: the basically failed bombing of the Syria military airbase, the bombing of the Syrian army column, the shooting down of the Syrian fighter-bomber and of the Iranian drone – all these actions have no real military value. They do, however, have a provocative value as each time all the eyes turn to Russia to see if the Russians will respond or not.

This post was published at The Saker

SYRIA: Vanessa Beeley on RT Covering Latest White Helmet Participation in US Extremist Atrocities

21st Century Wire says…
‘This obeisance to the United States and its collaborators as a benign force ‘bringing good’ runs deep in western establishment journalism. It ensures that the present-day catastrophe in Syria is blamed exclusively on Bashar al-Assad, whom the West and Israel have long conspired to overthrow, not for any humanitarian concerns, but to consolidate Israel’s aggressive power in the region. The jihadist forces unleashed and armed by the US, Britain, France, Turkey and their ‘coalition’ proxies serve this end. It is they who dispense the propaganda and videos that becomes news in the US and Europe, and provide access to journalists and guarantee a one-sided ‘coverage’ of Syria.’ ~ John Pilger

This post was published at 21st Century Wire on JUNE 25, 2017.

GRENFELL TOWER: Boris Johnson Gives Millions to Fake White Helmets in Syria, Makes Savage Cuts to London Fire Service

Vanessa Beeley says…
An appalling crime was committed by a member of the UK, US, EU and Gulf state multi-million-funded White Helmets on the 21st June 2017, one week after the Grenfell Tower tragedy shocked London to the core. The White Helmet operative in question was filmed climbing over the dismembered corpses of murdered Syrian Arab Army soldiers while the severed head of one of the soldiers was held aloft as a gruesome trophy by the extremist fighters responsible for their deaths.
The White Helmet operative has been ‘sacked’ according to the statement released by the organisation. He has been ‘sacked’ for breaching the White Helmet ‘code of ethics’. So these days, participating in the murder of prisoners of war, the mutilation of their bodies and the dumping of those bodies into a waste tip is a ‘sackable offence’? Dont we all feel so reassured that terrorist acts that violate every, single Geneva convention on the treatment of POWs and constitue supreme crimes against humanity, are a ‘sackable’ offence. Dont we all feel relieved that this White Helmet’s wrist has been slapped and his T Shirt taken away from him? If we have a single human bone in our body, no we dont!

This post was published at 21st Century Wire on JUNE 24, 2017.

Syrian White Helmets Volunteer Caught on Video Dumping Mutilated Corpses

A volunteer with the Syrian Civil Defense, more commonly known as the White Helmets, has been dismissed after he was depicted in a video dumping the bodies of mutilated Syrian soldiers alongside rebel fighters.
‘On 20 June 2017, a volunteer of SCD in Daraa Governorate was witnessed participating in an activity that violated the organisational principles and vision of SCD,’ the Syria Civil Defense said in an official statement.
‘Having conducted its investigation of the incident, SCD management has concluded that the volunteer concerned was acting independently, and not in his capacity as a member of SCD. Nonetheless, the volunteer’s behaviour constitutes a gross breach of SCD’s Code of Conduct and as a result the volunteer has been dismissed.’
Based on the footage, it isn’t clear if the White Helmets volunteer participated in the mutilation of any corpses, but the haphazard handling of the bodies, as well as the fact that they’re being tossed into an open trash heap, suggests some level of complicity in what was happening.

This post was published at The Daily Sheeple on June 23, 2017.

Caught On Video: Russian Ships, Sub Fire Cruise Missiles At ISIS Targets In Syria

A little more than a week after launching the strike that reportedly killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, Russian navy ships and a submarine launched six cruise missiles at ISIS targets in Syria’s Hama province, destroying an ISIS command center and ammunition depot, according to Russia Today. The missiles were launched from the eastern Mediterranean by Russian Navy frigates the Admiral Essen and the Admiral Grigorovich, the Defense Ministry said.
The cruise missile strike follows a similar attack by Russian forces on May 31, when a nearly identical arrangement of Russian warships and a submarine also struck ISIS targets near Palmyra.


This post was published at Zero Hedge on Jun 23, 2017.

ISIS: Losing The Battle, But Winning The War

If ISIS is retreating in Mosul, it is rapidly advancing in Manchester. The Caliphate is winning its war in Europe. Six months ago in Britain, the rise of Jeremy Corbyn, the ultra-pacifist Labour party leader who blamed the “war on terror” for the recent attacks in Manchester and London, would have been unthinkable. As the Caliphate razed to the ground everything in its path, Europe reacted as if that were just the result of regrettable manners that should not concern her. The Islamists, however, had other plans. “Why, in August 2015, did ISIS need to blow up and destroy that temple of Baalshamin? Because it was a temple where pagans before Islam came to adore mendacious idols? No, it was because that monument was venerated by contemporary Westerners, whose culture includes an educated love for ‘historical monuments’ and a great curiosity for the beliefs of other people and other times. And Islamists want to show that Muslims have a culture that is different from ours, a culture that is unique to them”. – Paul Veyne, archeologist. The Islamic State is crumbling — if too slowly. More than two years have passed since French President Franois Hollande promised, “We will bomb Raqqa“. Sooner or later, ISIS will probably be reduced to a small enclave with no territorial continuity, and its chief, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, will be eliminated. It would, nevertheless, be most dangerous to dismiss these three years as a short parenthesis: Nazism did not last as long: “just” 12 years in power and five at war with the rest of Europe. The physical and cultural consequences of the Nazi tyranny are, unfortunately, still visible in Europe. The same will be said of the Islamic State. Three years of terror and conquests are not bad in for a war between the Caliphate vs. everyone else.

This post was published at Zero Hedge on Jun 21, 2017.

Finsbury Park Cover-up? PM May says ‘Lone Wolf’ – But 4 separate witnesses say THREE men were in attack van

21st Century Wire says…
Early this morning, the mainstream media reported that another terrorist attack took place in London. We’re told that one man died and 10 people were injured after a man drove a white van onto the pavement, running over worshippers after late night Ramadan prayer at the Muslim Welfare House in Finsbury Park.
Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick stated that the incident was ‘quite clearly an attack on Muslims.’
According to police, the attacker has been as 47 year-old father-of-four, Darren Osborne, from Cardiff.
Theresa May announced that the police were on the scene in only 1 minute, and that incredibly, police had officially declared the event a ‘terrorist incident’ after just 8 minutes. Police apprehended one white-caucasian man, Osbourne, who they say was motived by ‘hate for Muslims.’


This post was published at 21st Century Wire on JUNE 19, 2017.

One Person Dead After Van Slams Into Pedestrians Near London Mosque In “Terrorist Attack”

Update: One person was dead as a result of what the police called a terrorist attack, but police said it was too early to say if it was a result of the attack. Eight people were rushed to hospitals and two were treated at the scene.
A 48-year-old man suspected of being the driver was held down by members of the public at the scene and was been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, the Metropolitan Police said in a statement. He was transported to a hospital as a precaution and will be taken into custody, police said. There were conflicting witness accounts of the number of assailants, but police said there are no other suspects at this point.
Witnesses cited by the WSJ said the driver appeared to deliberately steer a white van into the crowd after Ramadan prayers in the Finsbury Park neighborhood not long after midnight. The man jumped out of the van and bystanders grabbed him and held him down as he shouted anti-Muslim obscenities, they said.
‘We saw a van was driving very fast, so we thought at the beginning he wanted to catch the traffic light,’ said Saaeed Hashi, a 28-year-old who said he witnessed the attack. ‘But he didn’t. He hit a woman first and then two men. He carried on, and another three, or four, or five.’
Hashi said he and five others pinned the alleged attacker to the ground after he jumped out of the van. The man screamed obscenities about Muslim people as he tried to escape. Hashi said the alleged attacker, a muscular man with a tattoo, bruised him and ripped his white T-shirt.

This post was published at Zero Hedge on Jun 19, 2017.

2016’s Terrorism Totals – Over 1,000 Arrested In Europe

According to the latest Europol report, there were 1,002 arrests made for terrorist offences in the EU last year.
Of these, Statista’s Martin Armstrong notes that 718 were related to jihadist terrorism – making three consecutive years of increases. Nevertheless, the majority of the 142 attacks completed, foiled or failed were related to ethno-nationalism and separatism (99). Of these attacks, 47 were classed as ‘completed’.
Terrorism claimed the lives of 142 people in the EU in 2016, with an additional 379 people suffering injuries. Nearly all of these fatalities and most of the casualties occurred as a result of jihadist attacks. The exceptions were six victims of paramilitary violence in Northern Ireland and the murder of the UK Member of Parliament Jo Cox, a year ago this month.

This post was published at Zero Hedge on Jun 19, 2017.

Van Slams Into Pedestrians Near London Mosque Leaving “Number Of Casualties”, Driver Arrested

BREAKING: Police are dealing with an incident on Seven Sisters Road nr Finsbury Park. Reports of a van hitting pedestrians (Image: @aaalec) pic.twitter.com/UeI5IIrwnp
— London Updates (@LondonUpdates) June 18, 2017

Live Feed from Sky News:
A van plowed into pedestrians on Seven Sisters road in the Finsbury Park area in north London just after 12:20am London Time, in what the police has described a “major incident.” There are “a number of casualties being worked on at the scene,” London police said in a statement, with at least 10 people injured according to press reports.
The incident happened near the prominent Finsbury Mosque as witnesses claim the driver intentionally struck the victims; a male driver has been taken into police custody. LBC radio adds that there has been a “huge emergency response” and ambulances have been dispatched to help the injured.
According to the Telegraph, pictures posted on social media show more than a dozen emergency vehicles near the UKCG Help Centre at the junction of Seven Sisters Road and the A503 Tollington Road.

This post was published at Zero Hedge on Jun 18, 2017.

US Soldiers Wounded In Latest “Insider” Attack At Afghan Base

Several US soldiers were wounded on Saturday after being shot by an Afghan soldier at a base in northern Afghanistan on Saturday, the third ‘insider’ attack on US troops stationed in the country this year, and the second on one week. Initially conflicting reports emerged about the number of casualties in the attack, with Afghan officials telling Reuters that four US troops had been killed; that number has since been revised.
Here’s Reuters:
A spokesman for the U. S. military command in Kabul denied earlier comments by an Afghan official that Americans had been killed, but confirmed that an unspecified number of soldiers had been wounded at Camp Shaheen, the headquarters of the Afghan army’s 209th Corps in the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif. At least one Afghan soldier was killed and another wounded, the U. S. official said. Abdul Qahar Araam, spokesman for the Afghan army’s 209th Corps, had announced that an Afghan soldier shot and killed four U. S. troops inside the base.
The German military heads the multinational advising mission based in Mazar-i-Sharif. A spokeswoman for the German forces at the joint mission command in Potsdam said “according to what we know right now, no Germans were affected”.
On June 11, three U. S. soldiers were killed and a fourth wounded when an Afghan soldier opened fire on them at a base in eastern Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province.
As of yet, no group has taken credit for Saturday’s attack. The Taliban took credit for a similar attack that unfolded a week ago in Eastern Afghanistan that left three US troops dead and one wounded.

This post was published at Zero Hedge on Jun 17, 2017.

THE DEEP STATE – 50 Year Old Recording Explains Why The World Is Going Crazy | ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

Featured

The following video is presented by End Times Productions

The UN Just Accused The US Of Killing 300 Civilians Since Last Week In Raqqa

According to a U. N. Commission of Inquiry tasked with investigating violations of international war crimes and crimes against humanity in Syria, the intensification of airstrikes by the U. S.-led coalition has led to a ‘staggering loss of civilian life,’ the Guardian reports.
The U. N. war crimes investigators found that since the acceleration of airstrikes in the Syrian city of Raqqa commenced last week, 300 civilians have already died. This statistic arguably makes Bashar al-Assad pale in comparison; Assad’s regime reportedly kills approximately 20-50 people in any given week.
‘We note in particular that the intensification of air strikes, which have paved the ground for an SDF advance in Raqqa, has resulted not only in staggering loss of civilian life, but has also led to 160,000 civilians fleeing their homes and becoming internally displaced,’ Paulo Pinheiro, the chairman of the U. N. Commission of Inquiry told the human rights council in Geneva.
According to Karen Abuzayd, an American commissioner on the independent panel, the figure of 300 is based only on deaths caused by airstrikes. Therefore, the figure of civilian deaths caused by troops on the ground may ultimately higher.

This post was published at Zero Hedge on Jun 15, 2017.

The Criminal Empire Has No Where To Go, What’s Their Next Move – Episode 1305b

The following video was published by X22Report on Jun 13, 2017
Obamacare is losing another 2 million people, they are not signing up because it is to expensive. Sessions was being questioned about meeting with Russians, this is a dead end. After 6 months there is no evidence of Russian collusion. North Korea released an American citizen and is transporting this individual back to the US. The President is meeting with the President of South Korea. USS Carl Vinson is headed back to Pearl Harbor. Syria has taken the border and is now controlling it. Tillerson says Trump has no authorization to strike Syrian, Russian or Iranian troops.