Security Contractor Says He Was Silenced By Clinton State Department On Benghazi

In the days following the September 2012 terrorist attack on the Benghazi embassy in Libya, the Clinton State Department and Obama White House launched an all-out media propaganda blitz designed to convince Americans that the whole thing had been sparked by an ‘insensitive’ YouTube video that Muslims in Libya apparently found offensive. As you’ll undoubtedly recall, Susan Rice became the face of that propaganda blitz after appearing on every major TV network to blatantly lie to the American public.

This post was published at Zero Hedge on Sep 13, 2017.

Watchdog Sues FBI For Failure To Turn Over Comey “Exit Papers”

After scoring a major court victory on Thursday in its years-long pursuit of any and all emails sent by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton pertaining to the Sept.11, 2012 attack in Benghazi, watchdog group Judicial Watch has announced that it’s suing the Department of Justice for failure to turn over records pertaining to former FBI James Comey’s handling of the infamous ‘Comey memo.”
The group is escalating its fight to learn everything it can about the memo that Comey allegedly wrote following a meeting with President Donald Trump where, Comey claims, the president improperly pressured him to drop the bureau’s investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Specifically, Judicial Watch would like to know how Comey was allowed to walk out the door with a copy of this memo. There’s a strong legal argument that the document, because it was written in his official capacity as FBI director, belongs to the Justice Department and unlawfully taking it would be a felony offense.
Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Department of Justice for all non-disclosure agreements pertaining to the handling, storage, protection, dissemination, and/or return of classified information that were signed by or on behalf of former FBI Director James Comey (Judicial Watch v. U. S. Department of Justice (No. 1:17-cv-01624)).

This post was published at Zero Hedge on Aug 11, 2017.

Judge Orders New Search Of State Department Servers For Hillary’s Benghazi Emails

In March 2015, Judicial Watch filed a FOIA lawsuit seeking the following:
“Any and all e-mails of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Secretary Clinton concerning, regarding, or relating to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U. S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.”
Ironically, State Department officials at the time decided to search records voluntarily turned over by Hillary and some of her former aides from private servers, as well as records collected by the FBI during their investigations, but figured it wasn’t necessary to search the one place where all official communications on such a topic should have been housed from the beginning: State Department servers.
For whatever reason, State has continually refused to conduct the search of its taxpayer funded servers going on two and a half years now. Luckily, some small bit of rational thought prevailed yesterday when a U. S. District Judge filed an order demanding a search of State Department records for any and all Benghazi-related emails be completed by September 22, 2017. Here is more from Politico:

This post was published at Zero Hedge on Aug 10, 2017.

DOJ Releases Emails Comey’s FBI Said ‘Did Not Exist’

The Department of Justice has quietly released emails that former director, James Comey’s FBI claimed did not exist. Among media blackout, and as silently as possible, the government released over 400 pages of emails related to the infamous private meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch.
The Department of Justice on Friday released the 413 pages of emails related to a controversial private meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch during the FBI’s investigation into then-presidential-candidate Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi emails. The emails also show that the mainstream media we know is not only corrupt and full of nothing but propaganda but also colluded with Democrats to ensure there was the right type of reporting on this meeting.

This post was published at The Daily Sheeple on August 7, 2017.

Federal Court Demands Release Of Hillary’s State Dept Emails On Benghazi Attack

A Washington DC federal court judge has ordered the State Department to turn over Hillary Clinton’s emails that immediately followed the terrorist attack in Benghazi to the conservative watchdog group, Judicial Watch.
As RT reports, US District Judge Amy Berman Jackson reviewed the documents and rejected the government’s contention that the records had been properly withheld under FOIA exemption.
The ‘Defendant contends that it properly withheld eight identical paragraphs in two different emails, which were summaries of calls between the President of the United States and the Presidents of Libya and Egypt in the aftermath of the Benghazi attack,’ wrote Judge Jackson in her memorandum opinion on March 20. The State Department argued the summaries were meant to provide information to senior officials to be used in their decision making on how to respond to a national security crisis.

This post was published at Zero Hedge on May 6, 2017.

Susan Rice Responds To Trump Unmasking Allegations: “I Leaked Nothing To Nobody”

If anyone expected former National Security Advisor Susan Rice, the same Susan Rice who “stretched the truth” about Benghazi, to admit in her first public appearance after news that she unmasked members of the Trump team to admit she did something wrong, will be disappointed. Instead, moments ago she told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell that she categorically denied that the Obama administration inappropriately spied on members of the Trump transition team.
‘The allegation is that somehow, Obama administration officials utilized intelligence for political purposes,’ Rice told Mitchell. ‘That’s absolutely false…. My job is to protect the American people and the security of our country. “
‘There was no such collection or surveillance on Trump Tower or Trump individuals, it is important to understand, directed by the White House or targeted at Trump individuals,’ Rice said.
‘I don’t solicit reports,’ Rice said Tuesday. ‘They’re giving it to me, if I read it, and I think that in order for me to understand, is it significant or not so significant, I need to know who the ‘U. S. Person’ is, I can make that request.’ She did concede that it is “possible” the Trump team was picked up in “incidental surveillance.”

This post was published at Zero Hedge on Apr 4, 2017.

Sessions, Tillerson, Trump-Tower spying: media echo chamber

Sessions, Tillerson, Trump-Tower spying: the media echo chamber
What’s next? A Pulitzer Prize for throwing a stink bomb?
Follow the bouncing echo show.
Jeff Sessions did talk with Russians or a Russian. About what? Who cares? He talked with a Russian. That’s all we need to know.
Rex Tillerson broke with Trump’s demand to slash the State Dept.’s budget by 37%. Then Tillerson said okay, he’d go along with the cuts in principle.
Trump said Obama was behind the surveillance of the Trump Tower.
The usual suspects, CNN and NBC and CBS and the NY Times and the Washington-CIA Post, etc., bounce these stories among each other and interview people who comment on the bounce, and so on and so forth, and whole thing builds to heavy accusations against the Trump administration, as if these matters are on the level of Watergate plus Benghazi plus Fast&Furious plus the Hillary email scandal plus Monsanto taking over the food supply plus the sale of 20% of US uranium to Putin…
Echo, echo, echo, echo.
‘So Bob, as one who has been observing the goings-on inside Washington for more than two decades, have you ever seen such Horror?’

This post was published at Jon Rappoport on March 6, 2017.

Obama’s Last Attack: US B-2 Bombers Strike ISIS Camps In Libya, Killing Dozens

With just 24 hours left in Obama’s tenure, the U. S. president launched his final airstrike on ISIS after two B-2 bombers carried out airstrikes on two ISIS camps in Libya overnight, defense officials said Thursday, part of an operation targeting militants driven out last year from their coastal stronghold. The stealth bombers struck jihadis 45 kilometers southwest of Sirte, located halfway between Tripoli and Benghazi.
A U. S. official told NBC News that “several dozen” militants were believed to have been killed in the strikes

This post was published at Zero Hedge on Jan 19, 2017.

The End Of The Obama World Order

For the past eight years, Barack Obama has been using the power of the U. S. presidency to impose his vision of a progressive world order on the entire globe. As a result, much of the planet will greatly celebrate once the Obama era officially ends on Friday. The Obama years brought us the Arab Spring, Benghazi, ISIS, civil war in Syria, civil war in Ukraine and the Iran nuclear deal. On the home front, we have had to deal with Obamacare, ‘Fast and Furious’, IRS targeting of conservative groups, Solyndra, the VA scandal, NSA spying and the worst ‘economic recovery’ since the end of World War II. And right at the end of his presidency, Barack Obama has committed the greatest betrayal of Israel in U. S. history and has brought us dangerously close to war with Russia.
So is the end of the Obama world order worth celebrating?
You better believe it is.
Of course Obama and his minions are in a great deal of distress that much of their hard work over the past eight years is about to be undone by Donald Trump. On Wednesday, Vice President Joe Biden warned the elitists gathered at the World Economic Forum in Davos that their ‘liberal world order’ is in danger of collapsing…
Vice President Joe Biden delivered an epic final speech Wednesday to the elites at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
The gist of his speech was simple: At a time of ‘uncertainty’ we must double down on the values that made Western democracies great, and not allow the ‘liberal world order’ to be torn apart by destructive forces.

This post was published at The Economic Collapse Blog on January 18th, 2017.

Obama’s Blunder; Trump’s Gambit

[This post originally appeared in the Darien Times]
President Obama has conducted the most deleterious foreign policy of any U. S. president since Woodrow Wilson. This is not due just to a dead ambassador on the streets of Benghazi, a phony red line in Syria which led to 400,000 dead, two million wounded, and two million refugees, losing Egypt to Islamic radicals, or empowering a terrorist regime in Iran. Those developments alone are enough to rank Obama among the worst foreign policy presidents. Obama’s most egregious error is far worse – his inability to grasp the balance-of-power dynamics among the U. S., Russia and China. Yet, Obama’s blunder is Trump’s opening to rescue U. S. foreign policy from grave weakness, and restore U. S. leadership to the world.
There are three primary powers in the world – the U. S., Russia, and China. All other nations are secondary allies, or tertiary powers. In a three-power system, the object of foreign policy for a primary power is to align with one of others to the detriment of the third. A great power that does not pursue this policy becomes the victim of an alliance between the remaining two. Such an alliance need not be permanent; it can shift, as was the case with Nixon’s opening to China, which put Russia on the defensive and led eventually to the downfall of the Soviet Union.
This dynamic is not difficult to grasp. Adults playing the board game Risk know that while the game begins with six players, it quickly evolves to three survivors. At that point, it is imperative for two of the players to align and destroy the third by systematically attacking it, and refraining from attacking each other. The victim is quickly wiped from the board.

This post was published at Wall Street Examiner on January 9, 2017.